DAC MASTER-11 #
Main features:#Since the Reference 10 was released more than 36 months ago, we have spent more than 12 months in testing and development for the Master 11 release just for the date of Audio-gd 11th Anniversary.
The Master 11 is the ultimate design of the PCM1704 chip with built in class A headphone amp / preamp .It is upgrade from Reference 10, combine from Master 7 and Master 9.
The newly designed DSP processor is soldered on the main board directly for best signal transfer and faster data processing and clocking, it brings the detail, transparency and dynamics to another level over all other audio-gd DACs. It allows users to hear the flaws and perfections of the source recording (matched with a revealing power amp, speakers and headphones ).
It supports up to 32bit / 192KHz through USB and I2S input, 24bit / 192KHz through SPDIF inputs (NOS, 2X , 4X and 8X oversampling support).
There are no design compromises, no parts are upgradeable, built with all high-grade audio parts, OCC wires, TCXO ,ect.
It is a fully new design concept . The SPDIF inputs have applied special interfaces for processing data, allowing the highest sound quality for the different SPDIF inputs.
DAC / Headphone amp / preamp all in one
- Fully balanced pure class A design built by discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- Non- feedback ACSS analog output stage.
- Total applied 8 pcs exact matching 150W transistors ( In total 1200W ) as the output stages for implement large class A output power.
- Uses three R-core transformers (In total 195W ) separate power supplies for the digital control components, right and left channels.
- More than 50,000uf audio grade NOVER capacitors are used to ensure ample and smooth power supply.
- A total of 9 groups class A PSU's are used to purify the power supply. To achieve a high S/N ratio, the control circuit is powered with separate regulators.
- Uses high-grade parts and exactly matched transistors.
- Four-channel 100 steps digitally controlled relay-based volume control avoids channel imbalance and improves sound quality.
Devices Characteristics:#Two-channel Digital Interpolation Filter and data in-phase processor for digital audio.
208-pin PQFP package, Manufactured on 300-mm wafers using, 90-nm low-k dielectric process.
Devices offer advanced features for high-performance digital signal processing (DSP) applications with up to 250-MHz.
Data and Master-clock in-phase processing just without jitters.
Filter Configuration:#Core power supply voltage: 1.2V.
I/O power supply voltage: 3.3V.
Programmable Functions: hardware control mode.
Two-channel 1-times / 2-times / 4-times / 8-times oversampling , supports Bypass mode (NOS mode.).
Three-stage linear-phase ( group delay distortion : Zero) FIR filter configuration.
Filter Characteristics: #Stopband Attenuation: -50DB / -90DB / -130DB.
Passband Ripple: within ą0.00001dB.
Input/Output:#Input Data Formats: I2S
Input Word Length: 16, 20, 24 or 32 Bits
Output Word Length: 16, 20, or 24 Bits
Output Data Formats: MSB-First, Binary Two's Complement
Sampling Frequency: 32kHz to 192kHz
Supports 24 Bits, 192 kHz Sample Rate
Master-Clock:#Clock Autodivide Circuit Supports four Master-Clock Frequencies : 256Fs, 384Fs, 512Fs, 768Fs
Built-in two groups high performance PLL , supports low jitter Master-Clock output.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 September, 2015.
Customers who bought this product also purchased:
Psvane 300B (Pair)
Psvane EL34 (Quad)
Psvane 12AX7-TII (Pair)